Friday, May 22, 2009

We made it!



Arrived at the hotel around midnight. Was immediately approached by the judges Murilee Martin and Johnny Lieberman who were apparently wandering the parking lots terrorizing the E30 teams. They liked the Bee and spoke of it's racing lineage. They also were stunned/impressed/snickering that I retained the complete Lucas electrical system for an endurance race. Hey, Time for breakfast!













Next: Wow. Just freaking wow.

Previous: I-80 west @ Sack-O-Tomatoes

From the beginning of this mess

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pete! It was great to meet you! My pics are up, at http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/
    Tried to send you an email, but I guess I didn't remember your email address correctly...
    Anyway, hope you enjoy the photos!

    ciao - Judy Kiel

    ReplyDelete